Now accepting entries for the 2017 $1,000 scholarship.
Convincify was founded by a team of entrepreneurs who got their start in digital marketing. We built on the foundations learned through our higher education degrees, applying them to the fast-paced digital marketing world. We know that while real-world experience is invaluable, a solid education can ensure a foundation for success.
The team at Convincify is happy to contribute to those who are going to shape the future of entrepreneurship and digital marketing through this annual scholarship. Our hope is that the scholarship affords students the opportunity to invest more into their education, try new business ideas, and grow their skills and experience.
We’re looking to award this scholarship to students who show a tenacity for learning about digital marketing, entrepreneurship, and improving online experiences. If you’re interested in either and meet the criteria below, we look forward to your application.
- Applicant must be in a high school graduating class of 2017 or currently enrolled in a college of business with a 3.5 or higher GPA. Proof of acceptance and enrollment at a post-secondary school is required.
- Applicant must have a declared major or minor in the college of Business, Marketing, or Entrepreneurship.
- Funds must be used for full-time enrollment at a post-secondary school accredited by the US Department of Education.
- Funds will only be distributed directly to the education institute.
- The winner will be announced on July 1st, 2017.
- Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant with the best essay.
- The deadline for application is June 15th, 2017.
Apply for the scholarship
All fields are required.
Convincify is a conversion optimization agency which focuses on A/B testing. We help Fortune 100 companies and start-ups alike improve their businesses by increasing conversions. From strategy to writing code, we cover the full scope of services necessary to start, run, and improve conversion rate optimization programs. Contact us to learn more about our A/B testing services.